Life 2 The Limit

ONE MONTH. 10 PEOPLE. A DESERTED ISLAND. IT'S THE ULTIMATE TEST OF SURVIVAL - BUT THIS TIME, THERE'S NOT A FILM CREW IN SIGHT.

www.life2thelimit.com

Find out more about these ten crazy adventurers!

Find out more about the ten participants. Where they come from, what they do, what they expect to get out of the challenge and how they feel as April 2010 draws closer and closer.

Find out more about these ten crazy adventurers!

Postby Huenu » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 pm

All ten adventurers combined, they have crossed deserts and frozen wastelands, travelled to almost every corner of the globe, faced danger and sought excitement in a wide variety of pursuits and pushed themselves to mental and physical limits. Want to know more? Fire away and learn more about what each one does, where they've been and why they've decided to embark on their biggest adventure yet...
I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom.
Huenu

Time to think…about gear and grubs and fellow (mad?) survivo

Postby joestarke » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:02 am

Hey all just so you know, my latest getaway blog about L2L is up and its all about the participants, check this out...:http://www.getaway.co.za/article/time-to-thinkabout-gear-and-grubs-and-fellow-mad-survivors-2010-01-04

its going to be GREAT! :D
joestarke

Return to Participants of L2TL April 2010